1. Responsible for the research and development of new products in various sectors of the company.
2. Responsible for product development and material summary and report of 135 projects.
3. Research and development of high-tech enterprise projects, with financial departments to complete quarterly reports, annual reports of project progress and personnel arrangements, completed more than 6 new projects of annual conversion.
4. Complete the R&D content required by provincial departments in Beijing and Hebei.
5. Testing analysis of newly built laboratories and research and development of newly developed testing projects.
6. Responsible for new product patents.
7. According to the test results, analyze and improve the product formulation, reduce consumption and improve the product qualification rate.
8. Participate in policy lectures on product innovation organized by municipal and county science and technology bureaus, strive for preferential treatment for enterprises, and participate in related technical exchanges.
9. Cooperate with the company's ISO 9001 quality management system research and development project audit.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in polymer materials and engineering, etc.
2. Solid professional knowledge, love R&D work, strong innovation ability;
2. Those who have been engaged in spectroscopy, semiconductor, material processing, fluorescence or related subjects are preferred.
3. Those who have independently undertaken scientific research projects are preferred;
4. Researchers who have been engaged in research and development of thin film and hollow products are preferred.
5. Can operate TG, FTIR, UV/Vis, DSC, gas/liquid chromatography, etc., can analyze the corresponding spectrum is preferred.