Focus on the research, design, development and production of new plastics materials
1. Cash receipts and payments shall be handled in strict accordance with regulations.
2. Handling bank settlement, standardizing the use of checks and strictly controlling the issuance of blank checks.
3. Enter the accounting vouchers in time according to the original documents and register the journal to ensure the settlement of the day and the month.
4. Keep cash in stock, negotiable securities, blank cheques, invoice seal, etc.
5. Contract management.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in finance, experience in accounting is preferred.
2. Proficiency in financial software, office software and related financial systems.
3. Be conscientious and responsible, have strong communication and coordination ability and a high sense of responsibility.