1. Cash receipts and payments shall be handled in strict accordance with regulations.
2. Handling bank settlement, standardizing the use of checks and strictly controlling the issuance of blank checks.
3. Enter the accounting vouchers in time according to the original documents and register the journal to ensure the settlement of the day and the month.
4. Keep cash in stock, negotiable securities, blank cheques, invoice seal, etc.
5. Contract management.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in finance, experience in accounting is preferred.
2. Proficiency in financial software, office software and related financial systems.
3. Be conscientious and responsible, have strong communication and coordination ability and a high sense of responsibility.
1. Responsible for the research and development of new products in various sectors of the company.
2. Responsible for product development and material summary and report of 135 projects.
3. Research and development of high-tech enterprise projects, with financial departments to complete quarterly reports, annual reports of project progress and personnel arrangements, completed more than 6 new projects of annual conversion.
4. Complete the R&D content required by provincial departments in Beijing and Hebei.
5. Testing analysis of newly built laboratories and research and development of newly developed testing projects.
6. Responsible for new product patents.
7. According to the test results, analyze and improve the product formulation, reduce consumption and improve the product qualification rate.
8. Participate in policy lectures on product innovation organized by municipal and county science and technology bureaus, strive for preferential treatment for enterprises, and participate in related technical exchanges.
9. Cooperate with the company's ISO 9001 quality management system research and development project audit.
1. Be responsible for the development of new markets and follow up the development of potential customers.
2. Assist in technical communication, business negotiation and contract signing with customers.
3. Complete the handover between customers and internal service personnel;
4. To be responsible for other tasks assigned by the leadership;